TAKTIK needs people like you. People who love to innovate, have a sense of humour, and enjoy working with their peers.
Taktik has its headquarters in Braine-l’Alleud, near Brussels in Belgium. Here our teams work on software solutions that allow companies and organisations to connect with their audience in a variety of innovative ways.
The teams consist of highly-skilled people work with the latest technologies and are continuously raising the bar. They all add their expertise in their own discipline to make a product that we all believe in and are proud to share with others.
- Java / Kotlin software development
- Software development support in additional languages
- Architecture analysis, design, and creation of custom-made software
- Collaborate with stakeholders and their developer teams
- Code verification and SCM (git) branch management
- Master in computer sciences, civil engineering
- French and English, Dutch is a plus
- Fluent in Java / Kotlin
- Strong analytical skills. Know how to structure a complex problem and create solutions
- Eager to learn new skills and tools (development, frameworks, patterns, languages)
- Customer-oriented. Your goal is to create the best product to achieve the client’s goals
- Good time and priority management skills. You know how to meet deadlines
- Respect confidential client information
- Flexible and stress resistant
- Competitive package and salary
- Fresh fruit
- Challenging assignments and projects for large clients
- Talented colleagues
- A very welcoming workplace and team
Send us your cover letter and CV to Antoine Baudoux at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the job title in the subject line to apply.
CAN’T FIND THE RIGHT JOB FOR YOU?
Do you want to join the Taktik family, but can’t find the position you are looking for? Then e-mail us at email@example.com with your CV and motivation letter. We are always eager to work with new people and explore new opportunities, so do not hesitate to get in touch!